CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why

"Why am I here?" My dad said over and over again on Monday when we visited him in the nursing home.

I don't know. I didn't know. Why is a 48 year old man in a nursing home, when his family wants him home but his goverment doesn't allow it.

We take better care of him then any other place would ever. It is awful and a tragidy.

"I miss you so much it's painful." He said as I kissed him good bye.

" I miss you too dad, every second of everyday. I miss you so much I can't bear it." I wanted to say. But instead I stayed strong for him.

2 comments:

Misscellaneous Mary said...

Hannah, I just thought that this would be a good time to say,,,

I love you best friend!

Mary

Win Big said...

I'm fine, REALLY Today on the boat made everything better